If you’re a nursing mama looking for easy and healthy no-bake lactation cookies recipes you’re in the right place.
And even if you’re not nursing, but looking for nutritious and delicious bites, these no-bake lactation cookies recipes are still going to help you through your busy day. So you’re still in the right place.
Breastfeeding is definitely not easy. It’s amazing, but not easy. Oh, and it’s also exhausting, frustrating and time-consuming. And one more thing: breastfeeding makes you really hungry.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
That’s where lactation cookies come in. Lactation cookies are perfect: stop your hunger and boost your milk supply. And to make them ideal they don’t require baking.
Who has time for baking anyways with a baby around?
They say lactation cookies work due to their ingredients: oatmeal, brewer’s yeast, healthy fats (peanut butter), and flaxseed.
However, many people are reluctant when it comes to brewer’s yeast, but it has been shown to support the nervous system and boost the immune system.
So only good things about it.
Without further ado, here are 17 EASY AND HEALTHY NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIE RECIPES
1. EASY NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIES FOR NURSING MOMS from amotherthing.com
This was love at first sight. What could be better than peanut butter (source of healthy fats) and walnuts, all in one place? Check the full recipe here.
2. NO BAKE M&M AND CHOCOLATE CHIP LACTATION BITES from exclusivepumping.com
This recipe is a dream come true having M&M’s and chocolate chips as part of the ingredients. If this is not yummy then what?! And not only that but the recipe states that these bites can be stored in the fridge for up to one week. Check the full recipe here.
3. NO BAKE BOOBIE BITES from thealternativemama.com
If you like coconut then this recipe is for you. Check the full recipe here.
4. CHOCOLATE NO-BAKE COOKIES from thediaryofarealhousewife.com
I love anything that has chocolate. It’s like the addicting smell of coffee. Check the full recipe here.
5. NO-BAKE LACTATION ENERGY BITES (gluten-free, dairy-free) from mommakesdinner.com
This recipe also sounds really promising. Having dark chocolate as one of the ingredients, it really makes me want to try the recipe myself. Check the full recipe here.
6. KATRINA’S NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIES from theherbalhealingmama.com
This recipe comes with a bonus because it can be used in combination with chia seeds. Check the full recipe here.
7. NO BAKE LACTATION COOKIES (gluten-free) from sustainablecooks.com
This recipe may sound appealing to you if you have concerns about gluten since it’s gluten-free. Also, you can use either peanut butter or almond butter but check the full recipe here.
8. CHOCOLATE ALMOND NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIES from smallfriendly.com
A touch of cinnamon and vanilla to really stimulate your taste buds. Take a look at this recipe here.
9. VEGAN LACTATION NO-BAKE COOKIES from rebellekitchen.com
Vegan is always good, and for this recipe, you need to use vegan butter, along with other good stuff. Best thing about it: they can be served immediately. Check it out here.
10. NO-BAKE LACTATION BITES from thebakermama.com
Keep the dark chocolate coming. And the peanut butter. And the oats. And… check the full recipe here.
11. NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIES DAIRY FREE AND GLUTEN FREE from eatingrichly.com
These cookies are made with almond flour, rice protein powder and more good stuff. They last up to 2 weeks, which will save you a lot of time. You won’t have to make them too often. Check the full recipe here.
12. OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE LACTATION COOKIES from thecrazyoutdoormama.com
Stacy swears by these lactation cookies and she is willing to share her delicious recipe with her fellow mamas. Access the entire recipe here.
13. NO-BAKE LACTATION BITES from spinach4breakfast.com
Pitted dates and cranberries sound like a good start. Explore the full recipe here.
14. NO-BAKE LACTATION POWER PROTEIN BALLS from clarkscondensed.com
If you feel like playing with some white chocolate chips you might as well try making these promising power protein balls. Check the full recipe here.
15. NO-BAKE LACTATION COOKIES (vegan, gluten-free) from texanerin.com
These cookies are really worth your time. Not to mention they are vegan and gluten-free, so they seem quite friendly. Check them out here.
16. NO BAKE LACTATION COOKIES from milkandbaby.com
This seems easy to make and the ingredients list is encouraging. So give that breast milk a boost and try it. Check the full recipe here.
17. NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CASHEW LACTATION COOKIES from nourishmomlove.com
We’re gonna switch the gear here a little bit and introduce cashew butter along with dates. Check it out here.
As you can see you have plenty of options: which one out of these 17 no-bake lactation cookies recipes will be the right fit for you?
- The Smart Way To Lose Weight While Breastfeeding
- The Only Guide You Need To Survive Breast Pumping At Work
- When Breastfeeding Gets Hard There’s Always A Solution
- 21 Mind-Blowing Breastfeeding Benefits For Mom And Baby